Fluffy Pancakes - Brunch Recipe Summer Camp 2022
- 1 cup of all - purpose flour
- 1 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1/2 a teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of fresh orange juice
- In a large bowl mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Make a hole in the center and pour in the milk , beaten egg and oil.
- Mix until smooth and let it rest for 5 min
- Heat a spoon of oil in the pan over medium heat and add almost 1/2 a cup of the mixture in the pan to make a round pancake.
- In a few minutes turn it on the other side until its a little brown and take it out of the pan and on a plate
- Continue making the pancakes until you finish with the mixture.
- Then put one pancake on a plate and add chocolate syrup or fresh strawberries or jam or peanut butter .
- Continue putting pancakes on top until you have four or five .
- Then add honey or syrup on top and fruit or chocolate
- Then they are ready to serve!